Danish Dynamite Forum Index Danish Dynamite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ed the CFLs offensive player of the week

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789
Obviously not a member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: ed the CFLs offensive player of the week Reply with quote

Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - George Parros, who carved out a nine-year career in the NHL primarily as a tough-guy forward, officially declared his retirement on Friday. Parros earned a reputation as one of the premier fighters of his era, racking up 1,092 penalty minutes over 474 regular season games with five teams. The majority of that tenure came with the Anaheim Ducks, where Parros spent six seasons from 2006-12 and was a member of the franchises 2006-07 Stanley Cup championship team. The 34-year-old also played for the Los Angeles Kings, Colorado Avalanche and Florida Panthers before finishing his career with a 22-game stint with Montreal last season. Its been an honor to play in the greatest league in the world, said Parros in a statement released by the NHL Players Association. Thanks to the organizations Ive had the good fortune to play for, especially to the Samueli and Molson families. Ive had the most amazing support from all of the fans who have supported my many endeavors throughout my career, for that I am eternally grateful. A final thank you to my parents Jim and Lynne, my wife Tiffany and my children who have made this dream of mine a reality. Known as much for his trademark mustache as his fighting skills, Parros also made an impact as the Ducks player representative from 2008-12. He also was a member of the NHLPAs negotiating committee that helped hammer out the current Collective Bargaining Agreement that ended the 2012-13 lockout. Prior to his professional career, Parros played four seasons at Princeton and earned a degree in economics from the Ivy League institution. Ryan Switzer Raiders Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Marcus Gilchrist Jersey . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Gareon-Conley-Jersey/.C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Johnny Townsend Raiders Jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night. Rashaan Melvin Jersey .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks.STANFORD, Calif. -- The San Jose Sharks have expanded associate coach Larry Robinsons role with the team to make him director of player development. General manager Doug Wilson announced the change on Friday, calling Robinson "one of the most respected minds in hockey." Robinson has been associate coach under Todd McLellan the past two seasons. He now will worrk more on developing Sharks players and prospects and spend less time behind the bench.dddddddddddd Robinson is a Hall of Fame defenceman who won six Stanley Cups as a player in Montreal, made 10 All-Star teams and won the Conn Smythe Trophy as the playoff MVP in 1978. He also won one Stanley Cup as head coach in New Jersey and two more as an assistant. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Danish Dynamite Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: