Danish Dynamite Forum Index Danish Dynamite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Nets held the Wizards under 43

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xusuwen96
Obviously not a member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:02 am    Post subject: The Nets held the Wizards under 43 Reply with quote

Just about everyone I know works. Not all, but the vast majority. And everybody that I know who works has a place to go to work that makes a difference. A difference in that they have the resources to assist them to perform at their jobs, day after day. One of the competitive disparities in the CFL right now is that some teams, like the Edmonton Eskimos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Ottawa Redblacks, have an inviting feel of professionalism when you visit their home environments and youre impressed. Its all there - the stadium itself, meeting rooms, weight rooms, the equipment, advanced technology and I could go on. Athletic facilities are a marvelous collection of useful implements to improve. The spaces for the Calgary Stampeders, B.C. Lions and Saskatchewan Roughriders seem to be good, but not great. For the Montreal Alouettes, the space is perhaps not great, yet its still functional. But for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Toronto Argonauts, this has been a nightmare. The Argos have to get their own home and the Tiger-Cats - come Labour Day - must make Tim Hortons Field their own. Understand that I am completely spoiled and tainted when it comes to football atmospheres and their physical needs. At 18, I went from a modest high school to NCAA Division I football - and that first year was the most difficult year of my athletic life. But what kept me there was the environment. It was big time. Every aspect, every detail and every nuance at the University of Arizona was magnificent. As much as I was in over my head on the football field, I would never consider quitting. My desire to be a part of the university was greater than any anxiety I felt being a freshman at a Division I school...and that first year was nothing but anxiety. From there, after being drafted, making and playing for the Dallas Cowboys what I though was great at Arizona was good, but not as good as I experienced in Dallas. Being cut by the Cowboys and coming to Exhibition Stadium in Toronto...well, that was different. What interesting about football is that the best facilities do not transfer into wins. Whether it is the CFL, NFL, NHL, NBA or MLB, there are many teams that just dont have quality to win anyway. Still, for Toronto and Hamilton (and I will include Montreal here), it needs to change. I have no idea whats going to happen to the Toronto Argonauts in the future. Where they are going to play? What stadium they will play in next year? And their practice facilities are going to be where? I have no idea if Hamilton will play its Labour Day game in their new stadium or at a university stadium? Are the powers that be in the CFL - are they on top of this? To that, I say yes with confidence. Do the teams have a plan if stadiums and other facilities arent ready? That I dont know. In some ways, the stability of the league has never been better. But in other ways, theres a long way to go. Each team needs a home that impresses, that creates revenue and that becomes part of the community. The home needs to be multi-purpose without one function taking away from any of its others. And it needs to be a place for its employees to go to work with anticipation and pride. Some in the league have it, some do not. Here is hoping that the Argos find a home soon and create a new, empowering practice complex soon. Here is hoping the Ticats play in Week 10 on Sept. 1 and stay for a long, long time in their new shiny stadium. Going into the second half of the year, a new home could be just the shot of adrenaline that the team needs. Ben McLemore Jersey .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B. Brandan Wright Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Zach-Randolph-Grizzlies-Jersey/. - San Diego Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin is going to be out two to three months after rupturing his left biceps tendon during a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. Mike Conley Jersey . In sunny and almost windless conditions, the Swede shot four consecutive birdies on the front nine on his way to a 68 and went 9 under for a one-shot lead over Englands Lee Slattery and two over Paraguays Farbrizio Zanotti (6Cool. Wade Baldwin Jersey . This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Washington Wizards and Brooklyn Nets will complete a home-and-home series Saturday night when the action shifts to the Barclays Center. On Friday, the Nets squashed the Wizards in Washington, 102-80. Jarrett Jack stuffed the stat sheet and Brook Lopez shook off trade rumors to lead the Nets, who snapped a seven-game losing streak. Jack led Brooklyn with 26 points, seven assists and six rebounds while Lopez, who has been the topic of trade speculation this week, gave 26 in just 23 minutes off the bench. Multiple media outlets have reported discussed deals that would send Lopez, who has spent his entire career in Brooklyn, to either Charlotte or Oklahoma City. We all just tried to be aggressive, said Lopez. We tried to not let the ball stick, move the ball. Each of us took advantage of what they were doing. Mason Plumlee finished with 11 points and 10 rebounds for his fourth double- double in the last six games. Bojan Bogdanovic was the only other Nets player in double figures with 11. The Nets held the Wizards under 43 percent shooting from the field and under 24 percent from long range. Brooklyn forrced Washington into 19 turnovers with only 10 of its own.dddddddddddd The Nets head west starting Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings. Theyll also visit the Los Angeles Clippers and Utah Jazz on the jaunt out west. The Wizards two-game winning streak was halted Friday, but Washington has won five of its last seven, including two of its last three as the visitor. John Wall had 13 points and six assists for Washington, which is second in the Eastern Conference, five games behind the Atlanta Hawks. Kris Humphries added 12 and a team-high eight boards off the bench. Energy, focus. We didnt approach this opponent the right way, said Humphries. No other Washington player scored in double figures, but DeJuan Blair was the only Wizards member who saw action on Friday, but didnt register a single point. Paul Pierce will make his first trip back to Brooklyn as a member of the Wizards. He played one season with the Nets, but it was an explosive campaign. Brooklyns victory on Friday halted a three-game losing streak to the Wizards. The Nets have won three of the previous as four as the host in this series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Danish Dynamite Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: