Danish Dynamite Forum Index Danish Dynamite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Beagle Youth Jersey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ding2018
Obviously not a member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Jay Beagle Youth Jersey Reply with quote

I hope that you might have enjoyed some of my other articles on Italian related subjects. I have been writing articles about my all things Italian and translations and language lessons.

In this article ?Italian Translation into English ? A trip to the Beach' I will be taking you on a trip to the seaside?..Italian style. I hope this will help those trying to learn the Italian language as well as those with a general passion for all things Italian.

Luckily for Italian?s Italy is geographically long and thin giving almost all its citizens less then an hours drive before they arrive at the seaside. Lets not forget this is the Mediterranean so the weather allows many months of seaside outings trips.

As stated Jeff Carter Jersey , Italy is surrounded with beaches and seaside resorts. Nearly all locations have private beaches (in some places you would struggle to find a free beach and then struggle even more for space). At these private beaches you can rent sun beds, umbrella?s, beach cabins, etc. But most will not rent towels. These you should carry.

So lets start with a few Italian translations:

Is there a ??? here? ? C?e ??.? (Pronounced ?cheh?)

I want to rent some?.. ? Vorrei noleggiare??.

For?..hours ? Per?..ore

Deck chair ? una sedia a sdraio

Sun bed ? Lettino abbronzante

Umbrella ? un ombrellone

Now you are enjoy the beautiful weather perhaps its time for some activities. I hope these Italian translations will assist:

Is it safe for children? ? E sicuro per I bambini?

Is it safe to swim? ? Si puo nuotare?

Jet ski ? una moto acquatica

Diving equipment ? attrezzature da sub

Many Italians have a selection of beaches they like to visit. The mix depends on at which point they are at in their lives. The most common 2 are:

1) The family beach ? It's not a beach just for families. It the beach where the family goes to most. They will often rent their sun loungers and cabin for the entire season.

2) The beach where they go to meet their friends. This is often more the beach where people go for people watching Tyler Toffoli Jersey , being noticed and making ?new? friends. A lot of dating commences at the beach.

But Italian men are not shy. They will go so far as to pass a girl a phone number when her boyfriend has gone to the bar. Or leave their sun bed at the same time as she does so they can intercept her as she walks back.

But this is a small issue compared to the great time you will have. Beautiful beaches, great weather, Great food (yes the food at the private beaches is pretty good too) clear seas and always a warm Italian atmosphere.

I do hope you have enjoyed my article 'Italian Translation Into English ? A trip to the Beach La Spiagga' and the translation English Italian provided. You will find a growing number of articles by me on Italian life, Translations and Languages at the Axis Translations webs
Cancun is a place that is fun and happening. It happens to be a vacation destination spot for most couples and even families. You will also find it to be the traditional sport for spring-breakers. You will want to make sure that you travel to Cancun sometime near in the future. Also Tanner Pearson Jersey , remember that there is a number of tricks and tips that you will want to take in consideration when it comes to staying in Cancun. It is a great spot for you to relax, but with the following information, you will want to go to a country that can give you everything and more that you can imagined.

While in Cancun, you will need to learn how to travel around the area. Buses are your cheapest bet. When it comes to the buses Derek Forbort Jersey , you do not want to take the young ones. When on the bus, find a seat quickly, as the driver will not wait for you. He or she probably will not speak English, so use the button at the back of the bus to alert them when you want to stop. In addition Alex Iafallo Jersey , you should know that there are no guarantees that you will stop at a bus stop marked on the route.

Other passengers will also usually not speak English, so if you want to move, you need to push your way through. Taxies are another option. Always keep enough pesos on you for taxies and buses so that you can always be safe. Also, you will want to keep in mind that they don’t always accept American money.

Also Mike Cammalleri Jersey , you need to know the exchange rate so that you know exactly what you are paying out. Merchants will try to make the most money possible and will often attempt to sell things for very high prices. Also, don’t forget the importance of bargaining and haggling. This is expected and not at all rude when you are in Mexico. Remember that English is a second language for most people there, so speak clearly and use simple words to be sure that everyone understands.

You will find that some places will take American bills, but when it comes to coins Adrian Kempe Jersey , they do not accept for the most part. Most places accept American bills, but few accept American coins. The exchange rate at a business will be much higher, so it is better to exchange your money at a bank first.

You will find that eating in Cancun is an experience itself. You don’t want to drink the water or anything with ice. Cancun does have a water purification plant, so ask to be sure your hotel is hooked up to this plant and that the water is safe to drink. Otherwise Oscar Fantenberg Jersey , get bottled water. Also, keep in mind that most restaurants will pay some of the local taxi drives, hotels, and other people to help promote business and that is why you should never take anything to heart.

Most of the time Jake Muzzin Jersey , they will tell you to go .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Danish Dynamite Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: